Wednesday 29 August 2012

B.com, Bba, BA Freshers Jobs In Chennai

INSYS INFO COMM Recruitment Freshers  :

Job Description  :
Male / Female candidates for Hr admin for a manufacturing company at Sipcot It Park.candidates in and around poonamallee,porur,puthur should only apply.
Salary: Best in the industry
Industry: Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Administration/ Facilities
Role: HR Executive More Details....

Share This
Facebook Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I have a back in my bba degree. can i get the job related to BBA with my back. plz help me, i m in very tension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in search of government job, i have completed my education in B.BA, please suggest any site which gives the information about government jobs for B.BA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive